WEXFO YOUTH PARTNER CONFERENCE
Press accreditation for The World Expression Forum 22.-23. May is now open for registration.
Press accreditation is available to Norwegian and international journalists from all types of media (print, radio, tv, online press, photography), including freelance journalists. Accredited journalists will have access to all conference sessions and surrounding events.
Press accreditation terms
- Press accreditation for WEXFO 2023 is available for journalists from all fields, including print, radio and TV, online media, photojournalists and press attachés.
- Accredited journalists are exempt from the conference registration fee; however, they are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and visa expenses (if applicable) unless another agreement has been made.
- Accreditation applies to all events taking place as part of the official Wexfo conference on Monday,21. May and Tuesday 23.May.
- Press accreditation also includes Prix Voltaire Award where the winner will be announced live this year.
- Online accreditation ensures that your credentials will be ready for pick-up once you arrive at the conference.
- Please note that we will request all Media to provide Wexfo a link or copy of all published material, including the date of publishing, concerning WEXFO 2023 within two months after the conference. August 1. 2023 as the latest date. Failing to do so, you may be charged the amount of the full congress pass of 4950 NOK
After you submit your application you will receive an official confirmation e-mail with further instructions and internal information.
For interview arrangements, or other press related questions please contact:
Press office Norway
Lillehammer UNESCO city of literature
Lillehammer was granted UNESCO City of Literature status as a part of the UNESCO Creative Cities Network in 2017. It is one of 39 cities of literature, and the only one of its kind in Scandinavia.
The Norwegian Festival of Literature
The Norwegian Festival of Literature, the biggest literary festival in the Scandinavian region, takes place in Lillehammer every year at the end of May. The 2023 festival will run from May 22ndth to May 28th.